Source: Marxism Lenism Today / The Dawn News / June 26, 2017
The Communist, workers, and revolutionary parties below signed, on the occasion of our participation in the Fifteenth Congress of the Communist Party of Venezuela, held in the homeland of Bolivar and Chavez:
Manifest our solidarity with the people of Venezuela, the Bolivarian process of the affirmation of sovereignty and social changes which has been developing since the Presidency of Hugo Chavez in Venezuela, and our solidarity with the struggle of the Venezuelan Communist Party as organization of the Venezuelan working class.
Reject and condemn the aggressive offensive of Yankee imperialism and its lackeys who organize and finance violent fascist groups with the objectives of: destroying the conditions which have allowed the Venezuelan people to live in peace; destroying the legitimate institutional functioning of the country and the advances won in recent years; and developing an economic blockade and boycott which affects the supply of basic goods to the population.
Call for the development of an international day of solidarity with the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela and its people and their right to freely decide their own future, and against imperialist violence and the manipulative media-based campaigns, to be held on the 14th July 2017.
• Communist Party of the Peoples of Spain
• Communist Party of Brazil
• Brazilian Communist Party
• Communist Party of Argentina
• Peoples’ Party of Panama
• German Communist Party
• Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine
• Communist Party of Norway
• Communist Party of Britain
• Communist Party of Ireland
• Romanian Communist Party
• Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine
• Communist Party of Portugal
• Paraguayan Communist Party
• Communist Party of Turkey
• Communist Party of Colombia
Caracas, Venezuela, June 26, 2017