Tag: inequality

The Pacific Alliance
Analysis Chile

The Pacific Alliance

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someonePrint this pageShare on Tumblr

By: Paul Walder / Source: Punto Final / The Dawn News / July 12, 2016. Chile’s exterior policy is back on track and fully enforcing its neoliberal agenda, linked with the projects of big capital. The meeting held by the countries of the Pacific Alliance (Chile, Peru, Colombia and Mexico) […]

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someonePrint this pageShare on Tumblr
Curuguaty Massacre: A Trial at the Service of the Land Owners
Analysis Paraguay

Curuguaty Massacre: A Trial at the Service of the Land Owners

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someonePrint this pageShare on Tumblr

“The bourgeois state equals consent plus coercion. Consent is built through different methods, such as education, family, religion, fashion, culture, etc. Thus, in a subtle way, the governed cooperate voluntarily and actively with the power. When something goes wrong, dominant sectors resort to strength, coercion, and violence through the repressive […]

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someonePrint this pageShare on Tumblr
Special Supplement: CELAC Summit in Ecuador
Latin America News

Special Supplement: CELAC Summit in Ecuador

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someonePrint this pageShare on Tumblr

Source: Resumen Latinoamericano / The Dawn / January 27, 2016. – Special Report from the Fourth Summit of the CELAC which took place in Quito. President of Ecuador highlights the coincidences in the CELAC block and calls for action   Agencia Anges / The President of Ecuador, Rafael Correa, called […]

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someonePrint this pageShare on Tumblr
A man in a suit and woman with children walk past a pile of protest signs along Flatbush Avenue as protesters demonstrate for higher wages in the Brooklyn borough of New York City.
Analysis U.S.

U.S: Poor rich people

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someonePrint this pageShare on Tumblr

“There has been, in fact, a class struggle during the past 20 years, and my class has won” declared investor Warren Buffett , the second richest man in America, in 2011, and they remain perhaps the most honest and accurate words to summarize the current situation in the United States. […]

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someonePrint this pageShare on Tumblr
The richest 1% possesses 50% of global wealth
News World

The richest 1% possesses 50% of global wealth

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someonePrint this pageShare on Tumblr

The richest 1% of the world’s population already owns as much wealth as the remaining 99% combined, according to the forecast for 2016 of a study released in January 2015 by the NGO Oxfam. This report was either ignored or distorted by the media, which coincidentally also belong to the […]

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someonePrint this pageShare on Tumblr